Aristotles North Shore Motel offers a well-appointed conference room/venue for training, meetings, workshops, product launches and displays etc.
Our conference room can seat up to 45 people comfortably theatre-style and is air-conditioned. Catering can be provided to meet your requirements.
The conference room is extremely popular, therefore we do recommend booking in advance.
- Free secure onsite parking
- Free ultra-fast Wifi
- Air-conditioning / Heat-Pump
- Data projector
- Large screen viewing
- Large whiteboard
- Data port
- Photocopying available
- Natural lighting
- Catering available
- Ground-floor easy access
- Double stud – high ceiling
- Corporate accommodation rates available with conference bookings
Setup arrangements available:
- Theatre-style – up to 45 people comfortably
- U-Shape – up to 21 people comfortably
- Clusters - up to 20 people comfortably
- Boardroom – up to 24 people comfortably
- Classroom – up to 30 people comfortably
HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT (Reduce - Reuse - Recycle)
Just like you we love our beautiful Country Aotearoa with its beautiful landscapes and coastlines, but we all know that one of the pressing issues facing our beautiful planet is how we can find ways to live sustainably in future.
We have been working hard behind the scenes to reduce our impact on the environment and need you to help us and are working on more solutions to Reduce - Recycle - Reuse. As the new managers
What we are doing:
• We have reduced our plastic waste by removing one-time use shampoo, conditioners and body wash and now offer shampoo and soap in a refillable bottle
• We sort guests rubbish where practicable so we can recycle
• We have installed egg-timers in all bathrooms to remind guests to reduce water use
• We have 2 dedicated overnight Electric Car Charging points installed in our garage parking area, for use of our guests.
• We provide large and separate bins (General Waste, Recycling (cans/bottles/Glass) and Paper/Cardboard recycling) in the basement carpark to encourage guests to reduce-recycle
• We are replacing as we can all light bulbs with low energy LED lights.
• We encourage you to reuse towels to save the environment and have supplied all rooms with no service signs/going green to hang on your door
• We have installed a water cooler in reception to reduce the use of single-use bottles
What you can do to help us:
• Rinse quickly recyclable items (plastic/glass bottles, cans & cardboard) and put them to one side, not in your rubbish bins.
• If you are happy to use towels more than once during your stay, please hang them up to dry
• Turn off all lights, TVs and air conditioning when you leave your room.
• Unplug your mobile charger, as they use a surprising amount of energy when not in use
• Close the windows when heating is on, so the heat does not escape
• Turn off the tap when you are brushing your teeth or shaving (*this can save approx. 14 litres!)
• Use the egg-timer in the shower to reduce water use
• Only boil the amount of water in the kettle that you need, as this small action can save more than you would expect
We love our community and give back wherever possible by sponsoring local events, offering reduced rates for our conference room and donating furniture to our local charity shops (Hospice & Red Cross). We welcome your ideas if you think there is a worthy cause we can support locally.