Aristotles North Shore Motel in Auckland
Next to SH1, Aristotles is located in the heart of North Shore, Auckland. Based in Wairau Valley commercial district, it's very close to Albany, Milford, Takapuna, Greenhithe, Devenport without traffice issue. 5 minutes walk to Sunnynook bus station, 15 minutes bus to the hub of city. It's the perfect accommodation choice for those on business, tournament groups, with hospital appointments or visiting friends on the North Shore.
Aristotles North Shore Motel is ideally suited for conferences and small meetings. Tea room/separate kitchen is set specially for conference or groups.
What We Offer
- Free Super-fast unlimited WiFi
- Free Parking
- No credit card fee
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Air conditioner in all units
- Lift in the building
- SKYTV 50+ channels
- Small library
- Super clean, quiet and safe
- Friendly + Professional service
- Commercial area:restaurants, cinema, shopping malls, sports activities, parks
- Easy access from any direction
- Easy to go anywhere without traffice issue
- Sunnynook bus station-5minutes walk
- To the hub of city-15 minutes bus
- Near the sea: Mairangi Bay beach 3.8km, Castor Bay beach 5.0km, Takapuna beach7.2km
- 10% discounts for the meals from the restaurants around.
We offer a total of 30 rooms located over 2 floors serviced by both lift and stairs, with rooms overlooking our swimming pool complex. We have a selection of Studios, Access Studios, Spa Bath Studios and 1-Bedroom Suites.
Aristotles North Shore Motel features a superb, well-appointed venue for meetings, conferences, product launches and displays etc. Our conference room can seat up to 45 people comfortably theatre-style and is air-conditioned.
We have a ground floor kitchen/tea room equipped with a fridge/freezer and toasters, suitable for groups dinning and making tea. A BBQ is also available.
Our motel is conveniently located in the Wairau Valley shopping district and is within easy walking distance to many nearby eating establishments, entertainment options and retail stores.